Business MasterCard® Debit Card
Take advantage of a convenient way to access your business checking account to pay for supplies, client dinners or travel expenses without having to carry cash or write a check.
Personal MasterCard® Debit Card
Make paying for your everyday purchases easier. Available when you open a Flagship Bank personal checking account.
Benefits of your Flagship Bank Mastercard® Debit Card
- Convenience -Use your Flagship Bank Debit Card everywhere Mastercard® is accepted.
- Instant Issue in any of our branches
- Free access to over 1,200 ATMs through the Publix Presto! Network
- Mobile Wallet Compatibility
- Spending Limits – Debit cards have daily purchase and ATM withdrawal limits for your protection.
- EMV Chip Enabled – All Flagship Bank debit cards are now issued with an EMV chip, which provides added security for in-store purchases.
- Fraud Monitoring – Our systems work 24/7 to detect any unusual debit card activity on your account based on your previous purchase behavior. If fraud is suspected, we will automatically turn your card off and notify you.
- Fraud Loss Protection – To help us minimize fraud loss and restore your funds, check your bank accounts frequently and contact us if you see a transaction post that you did not make. We will fully cover any loss on your debit card due to fraudulent activity.
- Card On/Off Feature (in online banking) – Protect access to your Debit Card with easy “On” and “Off” controls. If you suspect fraud or theft, please turn your card off and notify us.
- Transaction Alerts (online banking) – Choose to receive alerts when a transaction is made with your debit card.
- Travel Indicator – When planning business or personal travel, be sure to set the travel indicator to ensure you have no issues while traveling. To help protect you from fraudulent charges, transactions that are outside your normal spending habits may be declined.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I dispute charges? – You can always call any branch and speak with one of our bankers, log into your Online Banking account or mobile app and go to your transaction history.
- Why is my card being declined? – There could be a number of reasons your transaction is not going through:
- Your account balance may not be adequate to cover the purchase amount plus any other transactions clearing your account.
- You have reached your daily purchase limit on your card. For your protection spending limits are placed on your card.
- The store you are purchasing at or city/state you are in is deemed a high risk for fraud. For your protection we are constantly reviewing card fraud trends both locally and nationally.
- If you plan to make a purchase above your normal spending amount and/or outside your normal spending area, please notify us in advance so we can make sure the transaction will go through.
- How do I report my card lost or stolen?
- If your debit card has been lost or stolen call us as soon as possible at (727) 451-2020 during business hours, after hours call (844) 202-5333.
- How do I activate my card?
- You can call us for assistance if you need to activate your new debit card, or log into your online banking account or mobile banking app or call our card service hotline at (877) 965-3344.
- How do I reset my PIN?
- You can call us for assistance if you are unable to remember your debit card PIN (4-digit Personal Identification Number, or log into your online banking account or mobile banking app or call our card service hotline at (877) 965-3344.